Alors, j'aime bien, mais j'aimerais sans doute mieux si j'arrivais à faire marcher les boutons d'attaque, même si le plus souvent, il y a moyen de forcer les ennemis à rester dans les pièges ^^
A downloadable game for Windows
A small Roguelike made for LOWREZJAM 2017, will continue developpement 'till end of month for debug and extend it !
Inspired by Zelda 1 Dungeons
Beware, you might experience some bugs. :P
- There is no sounds nor music.
- There is some part of the wall you can walk through (will you find them ? :D)
- Game over close the game (no bug, just quick & dirty fix from 5mn before submission)
- Enemies respawn (they weren't meant to do that)
- No Goal, actually. 😧 (But if you kill one enemy in each of the nine rooms, consider that you have won)
Use Arrows to move/attack. One move in the wrong direction (wall/block/etc) is equivalent to skip your turn.
You have 10 HP, Enemies 7. Use the environment to your advantage ! ;)
- Rushing 2 days before deadline & GoalsAug 19, 2017